UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Missing Bengal Cat Tn26

Katiebob

This is a very long shot but .........

Poppy, our brown spotted Bengal female has disappeared. Missing, probably stolen.

Poppy is around 4 years old and although adopted by us, is the property of Bengal Cat Rescue. She was last seen around 27th August.

We have postered our local vets, spoken to neighbours, reported her stolen to the Police. She's been spayed so she's no use for breeding and although she is very pretty, she is very feisty (typical Bengal) and not at all a lap cat.

Poppy is microchipped. She is very distinctive and is very, very vocal :laugh:

f03d580ef3ba36a0b38f413a569f17c8.jpg

• 1 month later...

:wub: Welcome back Poppy ...... my most favourite cat in the whole world :wub:

We've just had a chat on the phone, and she's very happy to be home.

She intends to let the whole world know about it, in a way only Poppy knows how! :biggrin:

Good luck Di....earplugs at the ready.......your monitor guard has returned!

At the moment Poppy is crated, mostly to her disgust :laugh: She's been eating loads but she doesn't look thin. It's quite possible that she's been kept indoors by someone else and fed because in my opinion she'd be rubbish at catching her own food :rolleyes: We'll probably keep her restricted for a week, partly because I don't want anyone who might be looking for her to find her (IF she was stolen) and also I want to keep a close eye on her to make sure she's well. By coincidence, our vet is coming to dinner on Saturday night so I might ask him to check her over while he's here - there's no obvious signs of anything being wrong with her but better safe than sorry - and it won't hurt him to 'sing for his supper' :laugh: .

I promise I'll post new pics as soon as she's free to roam again :biggrin: Poppy is telling us all (very loudly, as is her manner) that she's delighted to be home and can she please be allowed to run around again very soon :wub: