UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello Im New!

sarah.so

Hi everyone,

thought i better introduce myself as i am going to be posting some of our rescue dogs! :laugh:

im Sarah and i am owned by a big fluffy teddy bear of an akita called Thor! i also have with me at the moment a 5/6 yr old girly called Freya, she is on foster with me until her new forever home is found!

once i have worked my way around and found out where i can post photos i will show off my babies to you!

xx

Yes, if the pics are in photobucket you should be able to post them. In photobucket if you are looking at a pic, then there is a box on the right with various ways to link - probably easiest is click on the IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards link, copy that, and just put it straight in your post.

Try it in this thread and we can see if there's a problem and tell you what it is and how to fix it.

nope - dont think im getting hang of this!

when i press on insert image it comes up with the box to add the link so i paste it in and am getting a box with a cross!!!

then i try to post it and it is saying following

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUNDYou have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to

???

Are you trying to post a photo hosted on photobucket? We certainly do accept photos from there here, that's where mine are hosted :flowers:

Did you try following the instructions from Cycas above? If you do that, you don't need to click on the insert image box here :)

Go to your photobucket account, find a photo you want to post, copy the IMG code listed under that particular photo, come back to your reply box here and just paste the IMG code straight into your post. You don't need to click any of the icons above that way. Try that, it's how I do it so no reason why it shouldn't work :flowers:

Photo size wise, photos should preferably 640 x 480 max so it doesn't disappear off the screen or cause problems for those on download :flowers: you can resize photos to that size in photobucket if they're a lot bigger.

Give it another go.