UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gcse Results

Fee

I'll be taking Alice into school to get her results in the morning, needless to say I'm more anxious about it than she is.

I don't really care what results she gets, but she worked so damned hard I don't want her to be disappointed. She's got an interview with the tutor at her 6th form college in the afternoon to go through them and check that she can do the A levels she wants to do, I really hope she gets the grades she needs!

Edited by Fee

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These poor kids. My heart goes out to them - when we were at school (many moons ago in Scotland), it wasn't nearly such a big deal. I hate the idea that children think they've made or lost their one chance at success over one set of exams at this stage.

Also, how stressful to have to go into school to get the results! What's wrong with the post, and the privacy of one's own home? :unsure:

Good luck everyone.

I work in education and spent most of yesterday in the exam department downloading and formatting our GCSE results. I think we were as excited as many of the students will be or possibly more in some cases. :wacko: