UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Frodo Boy

wendywoo1972

Frodo,

I have been to rainbow bridge to put you in here so many times now... and each time I have got as far as writing the title and then I have had to close the page because the tears just make it impossible to write anything else.

100_5592.jpg

There isnt a day that does not go by that I dont think about the night that you got ill, it all happened so fast, you was so ill so quick and even though we got you to the vets really fast you died from the damage that bloat had done to you I thought we would have so many more years together

We all miss you so much even Lydia asks for you still, the house feels so empty without you here.

You sent us a rainbow when I asked you one day whilst sitting in the garden where are you.

I managed to take lots of pictures of it

100_6328.jpg

Although none of them got to meet you you had many friends on these forums, especially Lindsay she taught me how to understand you and she always championed you Frodo, but you deserved to be championed you was a good hearted, loyal, loving boy... you was my best friend my constant companion and four years was all we had together but you will live on in my heart for always baby boy

I miss you pops... so very much I miss you... we all do

Night Night Frodo sleep tight boy x