Meet Baxter

JoC

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh he's gorgeous. Welcome home Baxter :wub:

How have the other dogs taken to him?

Lenny says he's enjoyed the novelty, but can he please go home now. Lots of eye rolling and sighing.

Charlie thinks he's great, a new playmate! Of the last 6 dogs we've had through these doors, only one would play with him so he's been quite upset about that. :rolleyes:

Lucy (the cat) thinks he's quite sweet, but doesn't want to interact with him.

:ohmy: :ohmy: I saw him on MT and was SOOOOOO in love!!!!!!!! He's absolutely gorgeous! If he's half the dog my Poodle cross is you are in for some fun!!! :laugh: :laugh: They are fantastic dogs and full of energy (esp crossed with a cocker!! :laugh: ). Congratulations and welcome home Baxter. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I've just scrolled down and seen Marions comment!!! :ph34r_anim: :ph34r_anim: As if I'd do anything like poopie-napping....where did you live btw???? :laugh:

:laugh: Had to show you this...

002.jpg

:laugh:

jack004.jpg

Edited by JACKYSIAN

I remember thinking you were so lucky to find Sidney in rescue, and didn't think I'd ever find a suitable dog for me in rescue. Everything just fell into place so quickly and easily, I think it was fate :wub:

I always knew poodles were bright but I wasn't prepared for him! Less than a week and he's already almost house trained (lets me know when he needs to go, but can't wait for long!) He learned sit in about 3 lures, and sits for everything. When he's in the garden he'll pootle (or should that be poodle?) about, do his business and when he's finished he comes and sits at your feet and looks up at you. "I'm finished now mummy, carry me back in please" :laugh:

He's even retrieving tennis balls already!! :ohmy:

:laugh: You are discribing Sidney to a tee!!!! He was housetrained in days too!! Get used to the ball thing...invest in a chuck-it...your arms will thank you!!! :laugh: I'm extreamly jealous you get to experience the puppy days, I miss having such an intelligent fantastic poopie around, I loved every second of Sidney's puppyhood. I'll be watching his every move so you make sure you keep posting!! :wink: I can't wait to see how Baxter turns out, he's absolutely stunning already. :wub: :wub:

:ohmy: :ohmy: I saw him on MT and was SOOOOOO in love!!!!!!!! He's absolutely gorgeous! If he's half the dog my Poodle cross is you are in for some fun!!! :laugh: :laugh: They are fantastic dogs and full of energy (esp crossed with a cocker!! :laugh: ). Congratulations and welcome home Baxter. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

jack004.jpg

it took me 3 looks before I could see which end was which ! :wub: :laugh: