UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ttouch Workshops - Dates Throughout The Uk

ReikiAnge

I know various Fugees are interested in TTouch, so thought I would post this link:

http://www.ttouchtteam.co.uk/TTouchCourses.html

which gives details of various TTouch workshops taking place in different parts of the UK :)

Well worth going on one if you get the chance - I have the books but I found it so beneficial to see/be shown how to do it in person.

I'm working 1-1 with a practitiioner for Echo at the moment and it's proving to be very helpful. :) I've 'done' some of the touches with another of my collies (years ago) but now I'm learning bodywraps and groundwork which is amazing :biggrin:

That's great :flowers: I bought a book years ago with the aim of trying it with Max but the book was smaller than I had expected and it fitted through the letter box while I was at work. He'd eaten half of it by the time I got home :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: I ended up waiting till last year when I took Sno for a 1-2-1 with Sarah Fisher, which was fantastic :)

Thanks Ange, I would love to go to one of these :flowers:

Hope you can get to one Julia :flowers:

I'm working 1-1 with a practitiioner for Echo at the moment and it's proving to be very helpful. :) I've 'done' some of the touches with another of my collies (years ago) but now I'm learning bodywraps and groundwork which is amazing :biggrin:

We have 1-2-1 with Eddie as well once a month and he has come on so much with his negative reactions with certain dogs :rolleyes: Still some way to go with GSD's but definitely getting there with a much calmer handler, who can now stay calm and also breath at the same time as reading his body language and dealing with the reaction :laugh: We both love doing the groundwork as well and Lynne says Ed's whole stance is much more balanced and he just loves all the touches. Next session on Monday evening and I just can't wait as we now work with two of her collies as well who Ed takes absolutely no notice of at all, infact they are probably more interested in him :laugh:

Do you know if the North Leeds venue, is at the Tailwaggers club, at Carlton? I know they've got one in August and plan to do more during the year. Very interested in the 7th November one, we go to the caravan on a weekend until the end of October.

Next session on Monday evening and I just can't wait as we now work with two of her collies as well who Ed takes absolutely no notice of at all, infact they are probably more interested in him

he he me and Jan are combining a session with our dogs. I hope mine don't show us up ! Another vote for ttouch.