UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lots Of Syrian Hamsters Looking For Homes

I've recently been contacted by two people with baby syrian hamsters needing homes. I didn't have room for the ones they had and both people have since told me that their females have had further litters because the first ones weren't separated early enough :rolleyes: This means I now have a total of 19 syrian hamsters on my waiting list! I have two girls here now who hopefully have a home lined up and there are four boys also ready to go. The other 15 have been born in the last few days so will be ready for homes in about 6 weeks time.

These are the two girls - Hilda and Ethel. Their four brothers are ready for homes now.

030808ethel.jpg

030808hilda.jpg

If you can offer a loving forever home to a syrian hamlington, please visit our website and complete an adoption application form

longlogo.jpg

• 1 month later...

We have 6 baby boys and 3 baby girls looking for homes

Bradley

140908bradley2.jpg

Callum

140908callum.jpg

Jack

140908jack.jpg

Max

140908max.jpg

Sean

140908sean.jpg

Vinnie

140908vinnie.jpg

Danielle

120908danielle.jpg

Shirley

120908shirley.jpg

Stacey

120908stacey.jpg

If you can offer a loving, permanent home to one of these babies please visit our website and complete an application form

Although we are based in Surrey these babies can travel to the right home. We have a transport run planned for the midlands and yorkshire next month.

longlogo-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...