UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Unwanted Hair

ClazUK

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets the tweezer treatment but I was wondering if I was the only one who suffered in this way :unsure:

No you're not.I had a friend who wanted to breastfeed her baby but couldn't do it because she was too embarrassed by her hairy nips.

I have been quite depressed to find the odd grey muff hair lately when trimming.Of course if I want to please my 'Egyptian husband' in november I will have to adopt the plucked chicken look :(

Love? Nooooo if he tells me he loves me and I just laugh hysterically and tell him not to be so fecking stupid :wink: Their idea of love really should be substituted with 'I lust after you and want to shag the bones of you' :laugh:

I do remember what Egyptian fellas are like - we honeymooned there - I had so many offers even though I kept telling them I had only just got wed and pointing out that I was no cutesy model girl with a figure to match :laugh: :laugh:

I am asking for a friend who would like to remain anon for personal reasons :ph34r_anim: :ph34r_anim: :ph34r_anim: :ph34r_anim:

She is very dark haired with lots of the normal body hair, legs, under arm, lady garden if left to grow down to her knees, tash, and the odd stray hair on the chin but also a hairy tummy line from her belly button to her lady garden she tells me she plucks at the moment but do other ladies suffer with this problem the GP says its normal as she is very dark haired how ever i think if she woke up with a pair of balls it would not surprise her :wacko: !

Any Views ladies please :ohno02:

Dear Maggies freind and anyone else who needs to know. I have a freind [really] who is almost a gorilla, or she was until she discovered laser hair removal.

She had several sessions on her legs, bikini line, nipples, chin and top lip. She is now virtually hair free [i've not looked at her chuff so can't verify this but the other bits of her look hair free]

She claims it can be a bit sore afterward and you do need a few sessions and it isn't cheap BUT it's probably the best way to permanantly to remove those unwanted hairs :)

I should mention that for several days after a session she is spotty and sore, must stay out of the sun and for some reason is not able to drink alcohol :wacko: