UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Chicken Pox

red-devil0602

You're infectious till the spots have scabbed over :flowers:

It can be very nasty to get it as an adult,nowadays they recommend as an adult you see your GP and get a course of anti-viral meds.

Bathing in bicarb of soda helps with the itching too.

it's 9 days in total 3 coming out, 3 out, and 3 going in or crusting over, it's the spots looking scabby thats more embarassing than anything. poor poor you. :GroupHug: i feel so sorry for you, when i had Jack he was only 2 weeks old when oh caught it,really nasty in adults although adults can get shingles.

Make the most of your garden. A few bevvies make the world look a better place. :flowers: :GroupHug:

it's 9 days in total 3 coming out, 3 out, and 3 going in or crusting over, it's the spots looking scabby thats more embarassing than anything. poor poor you. :GroupHug: i feel so sorry for you, when i had Jack he was only 2 weeks old when oh caught it,really nasty in adults although adults can get shingles.

Blimey that's quick. All 4 of mine took longer for the spots to come out, scab and go.

Edited by greys mum

:unsure: I think i have given my bf chicken pox now, he has come out in itchy spots so is off to the doctors this morning :wacko: I will feel terrible if he has got them :mecry:

No you won't because now you can say...see I told you how ill I felt!!! :laugh: Hope your spottiness has calmed down now :flowers: