UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nadder Valley Show - Photos

ReikiAnge

Helen Teg, hubby and friends held a dog show today - very glad to hear you did well guys, thanks very much for a lovely day :flowers:

I ran a stall for Oldies Club and had a very nice afternoon and got to introduce the OC to some new people who hadn't heard of us before and raise some much needed money. Some photos ...

OC stall (featuring my very helpful hubby :wub: )

OldiesClubNadderValley003ii.jpg

A few photos of the showring (you may recognise someone in some of the photos). Despite the clouds looming at times I didn't feel a drop of rain and it was wonderfully sunny for a lot of the day :)

OldiesClubNadderValley052ii.jpg

OldiesClubNadderValley053ii.jpg

OldiesClubNadderValley001ii.jpg

Pleeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub:

OldiesClubNadderValley042ii.jpg

The lovely Cassie, who belongs to Sandi and her OH (sorry Sandi, I can't remember your username :blush: )

OldiesClubNadderValley005ii.jpg

A certain pup who helped on the OC stall and was very well behaved :wub:

OldiesClubNadderValley010ii.jpg

A beautiful bull terrier pup (I don't think I've seen a pup in the flesh before).

OldiesClubNadderValley033ii.jpg

OldiesClubNadderValley035ii.jpg

The house I would like to move into, just opposite a fab pub - Helen, could you let the current occupants know they'll need to move once my lottery numbers come up :cool:

OldiesClubNadderValley045ii.jpg

I have some photos of the aircraft display which I will post separately and not attempt to explain as I will get it wrong.

Hi I am the one owned by Kassi the Staffie :rolleyes:

That was a brilliant dog show and many thanks to the organisers Helen and her OH there were a lot of people there and I overheard many saying things like “wow, I didn’t realise this would be so big†so please accept a well-earned pat on the back, it was a proper fun day. The ice-cream man was a little shocked too, when he pulled up he was inundated and had not expected to see so many people at his van – he had been at a car boot all morning and had not done much business, then he heard about the show and the Red Arrows flyover (which was awesome) so thought he would plod over, poor chap was filling up his machine as fast as he could.

I have my sharp elbows in place this morning so budge over that cottage is mine :fight: We spotted it as soon as we arrived and from the hill where we were parked you could see the garden and conservatory and we decided it was ours so hands off! The fact you were there before us does not mean you can lay claim :biggrin: .

It was nice to meet you Ange and your OH is lovely and of course Minnie Moo, so well-behaved sitting by the stall and watching the world go by. Here are a few pics

COLDWET0035.jpg

COLDWET0047.jpg

COLDWET0048.jpg

COLDWET0050.jpg

COLDWET0052.jpg

COLDWET0049.jpg

Oooh those are fab Red Arrow photos, I'm most envious! :flowers:

Lovely photos of M-M too :wub:

Apologies for spelling Kassie's name wrong (we have a Cassie you see).

Sorry, the house is definitely ours. We live closer too you see so have first refusal and all that :flowers: :D

Here's some of my photo's :biggrin:

Judging in the dog show

nadder1.jpg

A certain Woolly Chocolate Labrador trying agility :unsure: :wub:

nadder2.jpg

Helen and Wiggle

nadder3.jpg

Mr Teg, telling the crowds about the planes

nadder4.jpg

Helen's mum and her lovely Scottie :wub:

nadder9.jpg

The mechanical mastery of the terrier racing

nadder13.jpg

Very excited terrier's!

nadder14.jpg

nadder16.jpg

Happy Dolly, despite smashing two front teeth earlier after a tennis ball collision with Wiggle :ohmy:

nadder15.jpg

Cassie, Bert and Barney

nadder17.jpg

Wiggle meets Cassie and Bert

nadder18.jpg

Sorry folks, you seem to be missing the point. There is no fairer when it comes to that cottage. And Sandi, if you think arriving later and parking further away from it makes it yours, I'm sorry to say you're very wrong. It's mine, ok? :angry: :biggrin:

Now come on Ange you are using your superiority at an unfair advantage here - you had to get there earlier so ner! However, you wouldn't want to live that close to the pub, think of all the cans and crisp packets on your front lawn and then the unmentionable widdle on your rose bushes from the drunks at going home time and the noise - nah, you wouldn't like it :bighyp: It's mine I tell ya :biggrin: