UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Posters - Can Anyone Put Some Up And Help Us Find Homes For Our Dogs?

ReikiAnge

Can anyone help Oldies Club by putting up some posters for the dogs in our care? We have a number of wonderful pairs of dogs for rehoming at the moment, as well as some lovely singletons :wub:

The current posters can be found here: http://www.oldies.org.uk/docs/

They're the ones named rehomed_... near the bottom.

Vets will often take some posters and put them on their noticeboard for example.

Hope some of you can help :flowers:

(I'm posting this in doggie chat in the hope more people will see the request and help us get some of our oldies into wonderful new homes).

I am afraid that at the moment it's less the foster spaces we are pushed for as forever homes. There's a limit to how many dogs we can reasonably support in foster at one time :crying_anim: so we could really use some extra help getting the message out about the gorgeous oldies that we already have in foster.

I put one in my vet if you can send me one. Let me know and I'll PM my addy

I can post you a couple if you pm me your address.

They are not working for me :( . The links to the posters throw up a blank page and crash my PC :wacko: . Of course it could be just my cr*ppy PC that's to blame, most likely in fact. Anyone else having problems?

Do you normally manage to read PDF files OK? It sounds like you might not have a PDF reader installed. It is a fairly handy thing to have on any machine, so if you want it, you can get it here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Or if you'd rather I posted you some posters, PM your address!

I can post you a couple if you pm me your address.

Do you normally manage to read PDF files OK? It sounds like you might not have a PDF reader installed. It is a fairly handy thing to have on any machine, so if you want it, you can get it here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Or if you'd rather I posted you some posters, PM your address!

Thanks Cycas. It was my PC afterall :rolleyes: as this morning it's all working fine. I have printed them all off for display at our show on Sunday. I'd like to do ones for the following dogs you have in the south west that don't have a poster I think, as they are near to us, would the Oldies Club mind and do you have a poster template you could send me? I will run past final versions with teh OC to check OK etc :flowers:

William & charles taunton

Maverick somerset

Marley dorset

Louis dorset

Edited by tegk68

Hi

I've downloaded the A5 leaflet to put up in vets etc in my area (South Lanarkshire, Scotland) I tried to email to see if you require homecheckers/transporters for this area, but my email was returned as failed (I know you are really busy at the moment so left a message on your answerphone). I have experience for a few different rescues and can arrange references if you need them. I noticed on RHU that you are really busy due to staff changes - I am a mature student and finished Uni for the summer, so if I can be of any help at all please let me know. I do have some other rescue commitments over the summer but have plenty of free time too :)

Hi

I've downloaded the A5 leaflet to put up in vets etc in my area (South Lanarkshire, Scotland) I tried to email to see if you require homecheckers/transporters for this area, but my email was returned as failed (I know you are really busy at the moment so left a message on your answerphone). I have experience for a few different rescues and can arrange references if you need them. I noticed on RHU that you are really busy due to staff changes - I am a mature student and finished Uni for the summer, so if I can be of any help at all please let me know. I do have some other rescue commitments over the summer but have plenty of free time too :)

Ooh thank you :flowers: Leave the offer of help with us :flowers:

Could you PM me with your name, email address and telephone number and I will make sure it gets passed onto our homechecking/transport coordinator - unfortunately we do seem to lose a few emails in cyberspace at times, so thank you for trying agan :flowers:

Thanks Cycas. It was my PC afterall :rolleyes: as this morning it's all working fine. I have printed them all off for display at our show on Sunday. I'd like to do ones for the following dogs you have in the south west that don't have a poster I think, as they are near to us, would the Oldies Club mind and do you have a poster template you could send me? I will run past final versions with teh OC to check OK etc :flowers:

William & charles taunton

Maverick somerset

Marley dorset

Louis dorset

These aren't Oldies Club dogs, they are dogs listed for other rescues which is why we don't have posters for them.

It certainly makes sense to advertise them if they are local to your show, though. I'll sort something out to send you tonight.