UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Official Oldies Club Anouncement

staffymad

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages on and off line, I am all :mecry: :mecry: now.

The Oldies Club has been such a huge part in my life and I have made so many good friends whilst working for the club and have met so many people who will put themselves second to put the dogs first and for this I will be forever greatful and it has been a inspiration.

Thank you :flowers:

Cindy it has been a pleasure working with you, you are truly an amazing person and I will miss you loads, look after yourself and I hope you will be back working with us soon :GroupHug:

Thank you to Claire and Sandra for taking on their new roles and look forward to working with you :)

Dear Cindy, We have only been fosterers for just a year but in that time you have always been there for us with help and advice and we will miss you greatly but please put yourself first now and enjoy a well deserved rest. Hopefully it will not be long before you are back. Take car love Donna and Family xxx :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Im often tearey :mecry: looking through these pages, mostly for our 4legged friends :wub:

we will miss you cindy

Its says a lot about the devoted person you are, that its going to take two of us to TRY and fill your shoes

Hope we are always lucky enough to have you with the oldies cindy :GroupHug:

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages on and off line, I am all :mecry: :mecry: now.

The Oldies Club has been such a huge part in my life and I have made so many good friends whilst working for the club and have met so many people who will put themselves second to put the dogs first and for this I will be forever greatful and it has been a inspiration.

Thank you :flowers:

Bless you :wub: Even tonight, Cindy was there for me. :flowers:

Love you loads and will natter next weekend. Thanks for everything hun. Even the scooter/bike stuff ages ago. :laugh:

Kazz xx

All the very best Cindy. Even thou am new to the OC, I wouldn't be so very excited and loving fostering if it wasn't for all the support and chatting from Cindy. Take care and have a cracking camping weekend - such a shame I couldn't make it to meet you - lol xxxx

Very sorry to say goodbye Cindy :mecry: but you deserve a rest. You've put so much into Oldies Club and made it what it is today, so a big thankyou :flowers: and lots of hugs :GroupHug: from me.

Hope you're having a lovely camping weekend and not going too mad with the cocktails :wink:

A big thankyou and welcome to Claire and Sandra :flowers:

Well I won;t say goodbye cos I know you will still be looking into things on this site.... got your phone number and email so you can't shake us off!!!! Once we get moved in to the new place we hope you will come and visit us (although of course you are welcome to call in here as well)

Cindy

I have been away for a few days and to find this on the site was very sad news.

Knowing how much you loved the oldies club. This must have been hard decision to make as you was always willing to give advice and help

Thank you for letting us be a foster mum & dad

We will always treasure those times

I hope that you will be able to come back and show us some picture's of your dogs

Wishing you a well deserved break

Take care Cindy. :flowers:

Cheryl & Mike xxx