UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Himself Went To The Vets This Morning.

Kathyw

Himself had a lump behind his elbow joint that appeared out of the blue. I felt sick with worry as Macy had a similar thing and it was a tumour.

It didn't seem to bother Himself but it needed looking at.

It turned out to be a sore under his armpit that had gotten infected.

He is on anti-biotics cannot wear any of his beautiful coats as they might rub against it. So although it is warmish we have to take care that he doesn't get cold. He get chilly if the wind blows on his ickle body.

He has a beautiful new coat that Carrie knitted for him and I wanted to post photos of him wearing it on the first cold day but that will have to wait now until his ickle elbow is healed.

It's lunchtime for Himself and scrambled cheesey egg is on the menu and he is staring at me as it is time for lunch and I am sitting here instead of being in the kitchen. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Himself doesn't answer to anything unless Himself wants to. :laugh:

The easiest way to get his attention is to show him a bowl of food.. :rolleyes:

I am bathing his sore armpit with Tea Tree and Lavender and he is perfectly happy to allow this, whereas the stuff the vet gave to soothe and heal makes him scream :mecry: so it obviously stings and so the Tea Tree and Lavender will be used 5/6 times per day.

The anti-biotics go down well with ice cream.

Wendy the Groomer adores him as does everyone who meets this ickle boy.

He has everyone in the house straightened out as to the fact that he is in charge and will totally ignore any attempts at a coup. :wink:

He reminds me of a miniture bulldozer - oblivious of anything in his way. :laugh: