UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Foxi Face Pics

ranirottie

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what breeding was yours Lesley?

Tilli has now met hubby and has behaved perfectly apart from barking at him when he first came in.she has had a bath because she was rather smelly and it looks as tho she should have a long coat but it has been cut.Her ears are mucky so i am treating those but she has lovely teeth and is is enjoying the chews.x

Tilli has now met hubby and has behaved perfectly apart from barking at him when he first came in.she has had a bath because she was rather smelly and it looks as tho she should have a long coat but it has been cut.Her ears are mucky so i am treating those but she has lovely teeth and is is enjoying the chews.x

I am so glad to hear that she arrived ok, albeit a little tatty, I had told her owner to have her bags packed and to have scrubbed behind her ears.

She is one of the dogs that we here in Cottage Rescue help the public to home by putting their details up on the web site on the provision that they have them Neutered prior to their re-homing if not all ready done.

Which is why you had a few weeks wait for her due to owner not getting her Neutered in time but I am sure that you will understand that I could not let her travel to the UK until it had been done.

I hope you all have a very happy life together.

Hannah she is gorgeous and I am very grateful to you for arranging it. I spoke to the lady who had taken her in and thanked her too and told her that Tilli was safe and happy.

I got up this morning to a raptuous welcome. :laugh: She leapt all over me, yipping and barking and then proceeded to run round and round the room barking her head off and madly wagging her tail. It was lovely to watch, she has really attached herself to me. :wub: I cannot go anywhere without her 1 step behind me and she slept all night on her vet bed outside my bedroom door. :wub: She has really settled in as home here and I love her to bits.x