UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Itv Looking For Smart Dogs & Scruffy Owners

Ian

Are looking for dog enthusiasts to take part in a new series.

Do you spend more time grooming your dog than you do yourself? Is it actually your dog who dresses to impress rather than you?

Is looking good too much like hard work because you’re always covered in muddy paw prints, dog hairs and drool?

If your dog is more glamorous than you, or if the clothes you buy revolve around your love of animals then contact us NOW.

[email protected] or

0871 626 6666

For a full list of our terms and conditions

please visit our website www.itv.com/termsandconditions

:laugh: Scruffy owner I can do.....but definately NOT smart dogs, dont' think they'll see 2 staffie crosses, a mutt and a frizzy grey Noodle as smart???? :laugh: :wink:

Although that said the Rabble have lovely snazzy collars, Kane the horse has only the best tack and equipment...where as I'm lucky if I get a new t-shirt for summer!!!

My two look smart on the day they come back from the groomers. By the next day they're back to normal. I'm in jeans ans t shirt/jumper all the time. Do you think this one of those shows where they make you stand in front of a mirror in your old bra and knickers? :ohmy:

It's Trinny and Suzanne. I got an interview but, they expect you to go to London with the dog. It was on DP there is a long thread. A couple of them went.

After the initial phone call I decided not to go ahead. As the next stage was going to the studio. They had never heard of my breed of dog and the researcher who phoned did not seem to have much concept of dog ownership in general.

My two look smart on the day they come back from the groomers. By the next day they're back to normal. I'm in jeans ans t shirt/jumper all the time. Do you think this one of those shows where they make you stand in front of a mirror in your old bra and knickers? :ohmy:

my worst nightmare!! and if one of them grabbed my boobs, as they usually do to people, I am sure that I would land them a left hook! Those two are the nightmare!x

Is it actually your dog who dresses to impress rather than you?

Yes, and in public he never fails to look at me as though I was something unpleasant that he found on the bottom of his shoe! :laugh: Nuts to giving him the chance to gloat about it on TV though. I'm his agent/driver/dogsbody so I get to choose the gigs.

Oh, come on now Alison, you know you want to :wink:

Let me put it to you this way. A flamboyant sartorially aware dog wearing nail varnish, jewellery and his garments of choice - which, let's face it could be anything from a vintage quilted smoking jacket to a broderie anglaise christening gown or a lilac twinset turns up on set. Fanny and Tranny ask who we are and Sol says "Fugees". Would you want to be associated with us? I suspect that The Refuge would receive an awful lot of publicity as a result, but would it be good publicity? :rolleyes: Probably not.

Let me put it to you this way. A flamboyant sartorially aware dog wearing nail varnish, jewellery and his garments of choice - which, let's face it could be anything from a vintage quilted smoking jacket to a broderie anglaise christening gown or a lilac twinset turns up on set. Fanny and Tranny ask who we are and Sol says "Fugees". Would you want to be associated with us? I suspect that The Refuge would receive an awful lot of publicity as a result, but would it be good publicity? :rolleyes: Probably not.

I would so want to be associated with the above scenario! :laugh: Please please please Alison???? You know Sol wants it!!! :D :wink:

Oh Alison this is the gig Sol has been waiting for all his life, its the reason he ended up with you, because he just knew he could empower you to do his bidding..... you have to let him have his fame.... its his right......

And anyway even if you dont get in touch I am sure Sol will wait until you are sleep and apply by himself, its much better if you write so at the least you know what is written in the application

And anyway even if you dont get in touch I am sure Sol will wait until you are sleep and apply by himself, its much better if you write so at the least you know what is written in the application

And if that doesn't work maybe we could ask Clazuk to help him :D :evil: