UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Is Poorly But Soooooooooooo Happy.

Kathyw

After the amazing event with CB yesterday, I was on cloud nine, then this morning have a touch of a bug I think which stopped us going to the caravan to finish clearing it out.

I have been pottering around doing Mum's washing etc then a knock at the door.

They are putting new paving stones down the bottom of the street and the chap at the door said they will be coming to do outside our house next week. He said they would try to keep the inconvenience down to a minimum and were aware of Ray's poorliness and the need to make sure there was a clear space for him in particular.

Then he said the words that were music to my icle ears............................................................................

The bus stop will be suspended for a few weeks. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :circle: :circle:

I asked if they could possibly make it for six months. :laugh:

I will be able to sleep through the night without being woken in the early hours a few times plus we can watch tv etc without missing bits because of the noise of the bus engines. Sad to be so happy over something so small but the joy of knowing there will be no early hours disturbance is wonderful to moi.

It also means that instead of being tired all the time, I may actually have the energy to give this place the thorough clean it so desperately needs instead of just a lick and a promise.

I am making plans already, bedroom will actually get decorated as I will have the extra energy needed to paint etc. I am sooooooooooooooo happy.

I always say everything comes in three's. Wonder what nice thing will happen tomorrow?

Didn't have to wait till tomorrow - third nice thing came today.

My cousin who found me through ancestry phoned. Her Dad took lots of movie films when we were young and Sheila has had them put on a dvd and has one for me. :)

Sheila said do you remember coming round to Mum and Dad's house :) when Nanna lived with them. She said you were about eighteen. I said no. She said I think it was an engagement party sort of for Nanna.

It was my engagement party :laugh:

Nanna was quite ill and wanted to see my ring and so we were going there for 'tea' when we got there they had organised a party. :rolleyes:

That dvd is going to make me laugh my socks off.