UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Anti Virus Software To Buy?

jax39

My McAfee anti-virus has just expired, just wondering what is a good one to buy these days? Should I stick with what I know or get a better one? My PC is only used for school work for my daughter, and general internet use, so I dont need anything too fancy, can anyone give me a bit of help? Also I need to buy online as I cant get out at the moment. Many thanks.

I got Panda internet security free with my laptop...it's awful, deinatly one to avoid! :wacko:

I use the one provided free by my internet provider Virgin

OK, complete numpty here!!!

Where is the free one that comes with Virgin? I've got AVG 7.5 at the moment. But it keeps flagging up that it expires on the 31/05/08. :mecry: It wants me to buy the all new 8.0 version.

Edited by greys mum

Thankyou so much for all your advice, Ive gone for the free virgin one, as I didnt even know it was available!! (Complete numpty here as well!!) But I will keep a note of all the others too, thankyou. :flowers:

OK, complete numpty here!!!

Where is the free one that comes with Virgin? I've got AVG 7.5 at the moment. But it keeps flagging up that it expires on the 31/05/08. :mecry: It wants me to buy the all new 8.0 version.

You just download it from here and put in your virgin email address details ( I needed to phone them to get this as I couldn't remember ever having them!)

virgin pc gaurd