UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Can Anyone See The Point Of Ant & Dec?

Kathyw

Not Sarah Whitehead - his partner is Sarah Fisher of T-Touch.

From a chat prog.

Question from Jessica: You are really an inspirational person to many people but my question is, who inspires you?

Anthony Head: Sarah Fisher. And thank you, to Jessica. Don't let me take myself too seriously. Sarah is my long-suffering partner. She always give praise where it's due and constructive criticism where it's needed. I also owe a vote of thanks to my acting teacher. He's called Milton Katzelas.

Edited by Kathyw

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ant & Dec, I don't think they have loads of talent and find them mildly irritating, but don't hate them. Daughter and OH think they are great. Now Anthony Head, he's rather loverly and has the most infectious laugh ever! Anyone see him on the Jonathan Ross show the other night? Anthony Head was the 'Gold Blend' man for those old enough (like me) to remember those adds with ex Holby City'd Sharon Maughan

Edited to add last sentence

Edited by Brenda

:unsure: I think Ant & Dec are pretty good in whatever programme they do - better than "pretty good" in some - Patrick Kielty I can live with too, though I have no idea who some of the others mentioned are. Am I getting old or something :mellow: ?

Aw crap! once I saw that post I had to go and have a look too. He's o.k but I wouldn't have 'full blown sex with him' :wink: Now if you offered me the fella who played the Prime Minister in Little Britain........phew, I surely would 'jump through hoops, beg, pant, play role, dominate, be dominated, excettaraa, excettaraa,excettaraa :wub:

As for Ant and Dec.......one word....Marmite!

You'll be talking about Anthony Head then!!.... He's in The Invisibles at the moment..... Famous for coffee ads in th 80's and being in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (wonder why I remember that? :rolleyes: )

Byker, Byker Grove...................

;-)