UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ebay Again!

safneo

They did'nt take it off for long did they ?

This time its re listed as a 28 day auction :mad1: :mad1:

Fiona xx

Link again please! :angry: What is it with these people!

Edited to say, by Pm please. :-)

Edited by safneo

Well it has been taken off again , but i do wonder for how long this time , of course the seller might have had a change of heart :rolleyes:

I could not believe it when i saw the seller runs a childrens charity helping Ukrainian families who adopt orphan children on ebay

Hopefully it wont go back up now

Fiona xx

Well it has been taken off again , but i do wonder for how long this time , of course the seller might have had a change of heart :rolleyes:

I could not believe it when i saw the seller runs a childrens charity helping Ukrainian families who adopt orphan children on ebay

Hopefully it wont go back up now

Fiona xx

ADOPT ORPHAN CHILDREN ON E BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surely that cannot be legal!! x

here is the reply I got after asking if he was KC registered,what pedigree lines hip/eye/elbow tested. She still has not answered any of the questions, I dont think she knows what I am talking about!! :angry: I told her (as i assume many others have) that there are hundreds of unwanted GSD's in kennels all around the country but I doubt she cares!!

Thank you, but please do not presume that I will just randomly mate him. I am a responsible dog owner and I am looking to make use of a wonderful animal to allow people to have benefit by having his puppies. Also I am not obliged to mate him with anyone because I listed it as services not goods. I would get to know the bitch and her owners before breeding too. I am so fed up with people presuming that I don't know a thing about breeding. Do you think that someone donated him to me? I have looked after him and cared for him, and love him to bits. Please don't presume that I will let him mate with any random bitch.

oooo I think she is getting shirty. :laugh:

Dear ranirottie,

Well just shows that you read the advert very well because I did state that he is KC registered and pedigree. And yes, I do know what a decent score is. I have rescued a dog myself. Why don't you just avoid making hasty presumptions about people and concentrate on minding your own business?

Dear ranirottie,

Well just shows that you read the advert very well because I did state that he is KC registered and pedigree. And yes, I do know what a decent score is. I have rescued a dog myself. Why don't you just avoid making hasty presumptions about people and concentrate on minding your own business?

She's unbelieveable. Ask her if the dog been haemophilia tested :wacko:

Dear ranirottie,

Does she think because he's KC reg he's healthy ? and what about his grandparents hip scores ?, she may well know his parents scores but I think you need to go back about four generations to be sure.