UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Horses For Loan

Trallwm farm

As well as the permanents and the cows, we have a waiting list of horses to come in and also emergencies.

Ive got 3 emergencies alone this week. One is on its way in now.If anyone you know can offer a good and sensible home and is LOOKING right now for one then please send them our direction.

The auction will be a godsend to getting another tractor to help restore the field and barns.

I will list horses later.

Edited by Trallwm farm

If you get something sane and sensible that would hack and do a bit of dressage and is a generally nice person, (and is not too wide!) but I can't really look until I have sold Rolo - sorry.

So sorry that you have 3 emergencies on their way - must be heartbreaking for you

Edited by Bradders

If you get something sane and sensible that would hack and do a bit of dressage and is a generally nice person, (and is not too wide!) but I can't really look until I have sold Rolo - sorry.

So sorry that you have 3 emergencies on their way - must be heartbreaking for you

I didnt know you were selling Rolo !

I am totally heartbroken but he has matured in to a very chunky boy and I find riding him uncomfortable/difficult. (I have a weak back).

He is the gentlest horse I have ever met and I am determined to find him the perfect home that he deserves.

I am totally heartbroken but he has matured in to a very chunky boy and I find riding him uncomfortable/difficult. (I have a weak back).

He is the gentlest horse I have ever met and I am determined to find him the perfect home that he deserves.

Its very sad but think how much you have brought him on. You have given him a future.

Cold comfort right now I know, but once I've raised enough money to buy my own land you'll be my first port of call to get Kane a companion. :flowers:

Oh BTW just had 3 vouchers from Dengie so can you send me your addy and I'll pop them in the post, they are only valid for a month so will get them out asap.

Its very sad but think how much you have brought him on. You have given him a future.

That brought a lump to my throat - thank you :GroupHug:

I have posted on Enlightened Equitation about the pony in Barnstaple & Trallwm in general - fingers crossed

Edited by Bradders

Cold comfort right now I know, but once I've raised enough money to buy my own land you'll be my first port of call to get Kane a companion. :flowers:

Oh BTW just had 3 vouchers from Dengie so can you send me your addy and I'll pop them in the post, they are only valid for a month so will get them out asap.

Thank you so much for the vouchers. They cover me for 3 big bags. :)

Thanks Bradders it all helps

Would you consider the East Coast of Scotland? moving to a new house and once settled will be starting to look for a nice hack who would enjoy living by the sea. I am hoping to take on an ID mare at some point but she will certainly need company, off to join your forum and have a look :)

Would you consider the East Coast of Scotland? moving to a new house and once settled will be starting to look for a nice hack who would enjoy living by the sea. I am hoping to take on an ID mare at some point but she will certainly need company, off to join your forum and have a look :)

Im happy for our horses to go anywhere that is the best home for them. I have a few in Scotland.

We do not allow breeding or hunting with our loan horses.

Also you say you want a companion ? A companion is something 93, with 3 legs thats never ridden.

A ridden horse is something entirely different which we have some wonderful ones.

Im happy for our horses to go anywhere that is the best home for them. I have a few in Scotland.

We do not allow breeding or hunting with our loan horses.

Also you say you want a companion ? A companion is something 93, with 3 legs thats never ridden.

A ridden horse is something entirely different which we have some wonderful ones.

wouldnt dream of breeding etc from a loan. I work for an Appaloosa stud farm so wanted an ID to breed my own IDxApp and create a nice solid horse thats bigger than my Appy boys who are all about 15.2, reckon this cross with give me just want I am looking for in a horse. I want to take on a nice Hunter/ID type who will enjoy lots of hacks and keep the ID company but not be an old companion. My husband can ride so it would be ideal to have 2 so we can hack together.

As soon as we are settled I will have a word with you and see if you will consider us :) Might just be that I dont bother with the ID mare and just take on a couple of nice loan horses for Matt and I. will see once we are settled in.