UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Positive Thoughts Needed Please

Tobleronie

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear this and hope that your Mum recovers quickly. Try to ensure your dad has a bit of a rest as he will need to keep his strength up for when she comes back home.

I had this same scenario 10 years ago and really feel for you.

:GroupHug: and healing thoughts being sent.

Alison

Thankyou all for your continued good thoughts :flowers: Mum has been stable overnight and Dad is on his way to hospital now, so hopefully I will have a full update shortly . Her dementia has got so much worse over the last couple of weeks, that Dad really needs to be there all the time because Mum can't answer questions properly, one minute she is totally lucid then the next she doesn't know what she is saying :(

Thankyou all for your continued good thoughts :flowers: Mum has been stable overnight and Dad is on his way to hospital now, so hopefully I will have a full update shortly . Her dementia has got so much worse over the last couple of weeks, that Dad really needs to be there all the time because Mum can't answer questions properly, one minute she is totally lucid then the next she doesn't know what she is saying :(

Mindy I'm glad she is stable.Make sure they check your Mum doesn't have a urine infection as that can make confusion a lot worse.This used to happen with my Nan and I remember it happening frequently on the wards too.