UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMextext - 'I've just about had enough, followed by self indulgent drivel, then veiled threats, more blah, more direct treats, finishing with don't watch this space'

I am not replying but in my head thinking 'Feck off you control freak, I am no longer your emotional and physical punch bag, if you want to kill yourself - just do it and I'll dance on your grave' actually I really want to do the childish 'am I bovverred'. :elefant: I don't care, I'm not scared anymore...........you really can't appreciate how good I feel, because last week a message like that would have ff'd me up. Woo hoo I'm getting stronger :biggrin:

Welcome to my world I am surrounded daily by men!

I'm not worried so much for me...it's the men. They are all obsessed with roodness. There are no gels to innocently flirt with, therefore they seem to outlet with norty jokes.

Poor OH. He may have been to public school but he still didn't know until tonight wot scotch eggs were :laugh:

RMextext - 'I've just about had enough, followed by self indulgent drivel, then veiled threats, more blah, more direct treats, finishing with don't watch this space'

I am not replying but in my head thinking 'Feck off you control freak, I am no longer your emotional and physical punch bag, if you want to kill yourself - just do it and I'll dance on your grave' actually I really want to do the childish 'am I bovverred'. :elefant: I don't care, I'm not scared anymore...........you really can't appreciate how good I feel, because last week a message like that would have ff'd me up. Woo hoo I'm getting stronger :biggrin:

Currywooman. That sounds fantastic, good for you :) you'll carry on getting stronger and stronger.