UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having a cup of tea.

Today was first day of dogwalker and I wrote her a huge long note and rang up this afternoon just to check all went well :unsure: She thinks Dexter is an angel :wub: and she confessed to being a bit late leaving coz she was having Minke cuddles, then when she went to go Minke lay down in front of the door again and refused to budge :laugh:

The dogs were happy with a short stroll this evening, I might even have time to eat for once.

This is such a weight off my mind

Michelle are the docs going to do anything for you, do you need me to come up and shout at them :GroupHug:

The vets have kept Jenna in. :( She has a rip roaring temperature, she's dehydrated despite drinking copious amounts of water today. They thnk it's her kidneys. :mecry: She's on a drip to try get her stabilised, and they'll scan her in the morning. They have warned my mum if it IS her kidneys, they won't be able to do much. :mecry: I can't imagine her not being around. She's been in the family since she was 6 weeks old. She comes here when my mum goes on holiday rather than kennels. She's gotto be alright. Apparantly Misty is going nuts running round the house looking for her. :(

How is Tommy today?

Thanks for asking :flowers: He is much better today, I think the codeine prescribed by the doctor really helped, and he got a good sleep for the first time all weekend :)

He still has to have another tooth out under g.a, but was delighted that the hosp were able to bring that appointment forward to Friday :)

It was such a horrible feeling watching him in so much pain and not being able to help :(

Tracey sending lots of good thoughts to Jenna, and hugs for Misty too :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

The vets have kept Jenna in. :( She has a rip roaring temperature, she's dehydrated despite drinking copious amounts of water today. They thnk it's her kidneys. :mecry: She's on a drip to try get her stabilised, and they'll scan her in the morning. They have warned my mum if it IS her kidneys, they won't be able to do much. :mecry: I can't imagine her not being around. She's been in the family since she was 6 weeks old. She comes here when my mum goes on holiday rather than kennels. She's gotto be alright. Apparantly Misty is going nuts running round the house looking for her. :(

Sorry to hear this, will keep Jenna in my thoughts :GroupHug:

Glad you have sorted a dog walker Marian :flowers:

Are those wine gums virtually veggie? If they are, may I have a red one?

I've just realised it's summer and need to sort out some tshirts to wear!

evening :flowers:

You've all been taliking a lot today :) Can't keep up.

:GroupHug: Jacobean, hope they get you back to normal soon.

Glad Tommy is feeling better.

Chickentikka, you're dogwalker sounds great. :biggrin:

:GroupHug: and lots of good thoughts for Jenna.

Apologies to everyone I've missed.

Marion, I fancy a pie now :rolleyes:

I've just finished getting stuff ready for our staff conference in London tomorrow, it will be a very long day :rolleyes:

Tons of good thoughts for Jenna :GroupHug: Hope it's not her kidneys.

Thinking hurry up Friday thoughts so Tommy can have his tooth whipped out and recover from this quickly. :GroupHug:

Do you think when you eat wine gums. There's jooce loose aboot this hoose. They're re-running that advert. I love wine gums.

Pleased the dog walking is going well Marian. One less thing for you to worry about.

I was referred back to hospital last month by my gp. The appointment is next Wednesday. I had to go get another sick note from him today.

In reference to another thread I would just like to say that as someone who sometimes posts here, I, in no way condone the actions of those forum members that insist on eating marmite. I would like to distance myself from such reckless behaviour. Thank you.

In reference to another thread I would just like to say that as someone who sometimes posts here, I, in no way condone the actions of those forum members that insist on eating marmite. I would like to distance myself from such reckless behaviour. Thank you.

:mecry: I had marmite on toast for lunch :mecry:

I had two chunky kit kats for lunch - and then felt really sick :rolleyes:

Going to take the dogs into the hooooooge empty field behind my house in a little bit for a game of football. It's the only time Monty does running :laugh: