UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bringing A Dog Over From Vietnam

sproggie14

Do they have to be plastic wingnuts? You should be able to get metal ones from a DIY or hardware shop to fit (not sure if there are any of those near where you are) :flowers:

Delighted at the great news, hope you can get him to the UK as soon as poss :flowers:

Edited by merledogs

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone! :laugh:

Sorry for an INCREDIBLY long overdue update. Just to let anyone who remembers this story know that Mun (now spelled Moon), flew from Vietnam and landed in the UK on 25th October 2008. He has now almost completed 3 months in quarantine which puts him almost half way through! Yaaaaay! He is doing incredibly well, he is very settled, loves his personal kennel hand Helen and is getting to realise the world isn't quite the scary place he thought it was.

If anyone would like to see photos of Moon please look at his website www.moonbix.co.uk and click on Updates where there are photos and Moon's Diary.

We are keeping an eye out for the perfect canine companion (rescue of course) for him for when he comes out.

Amanda

x

Oh dear, I appear to have something in my eye :crying_anim: That's made my day, I am so so pleased he's in the UK and will be coming home soon and also that he'll have a doggy companion to keep him company :wub:

I have purchased some doggy treats off your site and the Merle dogs are looking forward to savouring them :wub:

We're hoping to go and meet Moon next weekend :biggrin:

By the way, I very much recommend the Moonbix for the fugee dogs. If you have a look on the testimonials page of www.moonbix.co.uk you'll see the sprog dogs going pretty bonkers over them :laugh: Many of the treats are veggie and there are also treats suitable for rodents and horses :)