UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Puisin, Dwarf Staffie

EGAR

Puisin is a lucky girl as she is also in foster in Wales now! Puisin is about a year old and extremely small. She has standy uppy ears and is very very friendly to humans, dogs and cats!! She is spayed and vaccinated and waits for her forever home. Please contact her fosterer via email: [email protected]

Or reply here :)

puisin_lg.jpg

You find more info and pics about her HERE

• 3 weeks later...

Puisin is such a sweetheart. She is quiet and loves to snuggle :wub: Here are some new piccies taken today

Puisin snuggling with Rio :rolleyes:

mon120508002.jpg

Puisin wondering why Rio has moved :unsure:

mon120508003.jpg

Puisin deciding to stay where she is and wait for someone to come and snuggle her :rolleyes:

mon120508004.jpg

Now- the question is.........

How can you resist a face like that :laugh:

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Sorry that it didn't work out yesterday BUT I sent my sister Puisin's photo and details on Friday and she's completly taken with her and has filled out an adoption form application today after I told her that Puisin's visit was cancelled. She already has a boy staffie rescue so fingers crossed.

Helena

Hello,

Sorry that it didn't work out yesterday BUT I sent my sister Puisin's photo and details on Friday and she's completly taken with her and has filled out an adoption form application today after I told her that Puisin's visit was cancelled. She already has a boy staffie rescue so fingers crossed.

Helena

If your sister is Stephanie in Swansea I have received her pre home questionnaire. Puisin has had quite a bit of interest and we are currently waiting on feed back regarding a home visit for someone else which I am hoping will take place this week. I will keep Stephanie updated .

Anyone wishing to adopt Puisin will be required to travel to her, she is currently in Chorley in Lancashire therefore please give thought to the distances involved.

for further information [email protected]

Alison :flowers: