UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Egar Has Branched Out...

EGAR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just add - the picture of Carole Ann holding Puisin in her arms in the back of the car. Puisin travelled in a crate. This photo was taken park up. Good job you had poo bags with you Elaine. :laugh:

Just thought I would clear that up before another debate started on how to safely transport dogs. :)

We made 2 stops on the way back- 1st at the wonderful golden arches for food, and the 2nd for bladders :wacko: . There must have been a lot of visitors to wales yesterday cos the traffic was horrendous on the way home.

some more piccies

sun27408024.jpg

sun27408026.jpg

sun27408028.jpg

Hiya Michelle, yes she is very suggly, she doesnt mind if its K9 or human as long as she has got someone to cuddle up with while she sleeps :laugh:

She has got to be one of the sweetest, most gentle dogs i've ever met and is so trusting of people and friendly :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Well what a weekend. EGAR has branched out. :laugh: :laugh: I think it needs bigger premises . :laugh: :laugh: Look what turned up this weekend :wub:

MISTY after 6 years of being over looked :mecry: Misty has found her forever home :biggrin: with Mr Bean who was overwhelmed by the whole experience and felt a kip was in order. :laugh:

DSC01882.jpg

DOTTY :wub: only a flying visit though she's on her way to Lesley .

DSC01882.jpg

BERNI :wub: Oh Berni what can I say about our Berni, been so through so much but the sweetest, funniest lady you would ever be lucky enough to meet. :GroupHug:

DSC01871.jpg

Edited by alisonsophieb

Yes thank you for holding on to the towels I haven’t forgotten about them but as I have previously said I would like to collect them when I next travel to Melf as then I only have a slight detour to make rather than make a special journey of a two hour round trip.