• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe she is a cutie :wub:

Why on earth was she being pts?

because her previous owners were barstewards :angry:

:wub: She's gorgeous. :wub:

My mum has two westies. Jenna is 12 now and misty is 7. They're fubulous little dogs. :wub:

yes they are arent they :biggrin:

Zoe is cuuuuuuute, and she so nearly ended up with my and my daft lot :wub: :wub:

jealous - Moi :ph34r_anim: :ph34r_anim:

maybe I can liberate her from those awful snuggles she is getting :laugh:

Hello Fugees :wavey:

yesterday I went to the beauty palour ( well they came to me ) not that I needed any help to be beautiful but us Westie girls have to have a haircut in the spring

so here I am in the nude :blush02:

DSCF1019.jpg

having a snooze

DSCF1041.jpg

Aisling took me for a walk in my Grandma Squirrel knitted jumper but I had to have a carry back from the park and I fell asleep

DSCF1051.jpg

and here I am shouting for Henry

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeenry I luffs you :wub:

DSCF1044-1.jpg

and here I am shouting for Henry

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeenry I luffs you :wub:

DSCF1044-1.jpg

ZOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Eye Luffs ewe two! Eye fort eye did sea ewe thiz mornin an woz sew hecksyted, eye jumpeded owt tha kar butt eet wozunt ewe, eet woz a boye an ee didunt lyke mee kissin im :(

Is Zoe a foster or does she need a home? If the Wiccs phone goes and all you can hear is woofing on the other end you know who it is. Henry :laugh:

Henry is plotting :ninja:

He is currently dictating an email for me to send to my friend as she has a 9 year old Wesite called Bert and has room for another little one :wink: Henry thinks if Zoe goes to live with them, he could arrange access visits on a regular basis, ie each week when I see her as she is my Cambridge Diet lady :laugh: