UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happily Married?

ranirottie

Hi,

Well we have been together 7 years on the 6th april (few dys ago) & we celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary on the 25th May this year :wacko: :laugh:

We do have our moments when i could cheerfully strangle him & he does have a few issues that means it sometimes feels ive got 3 kids here but on the whole he isnt a bad bloke really :)

How can i complain...he lets me have dogs when he is scared of them & buys me cars :laugh:

sarah

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been together ten years and married for almost 5.

Dont think I could ever find a better husband and a daddy for George and the pets. He puts up with all my quirks and moods, and still loves me!

I think he is a hugely intelligent, funny and unique man, with the capacity to surpass both Frank Spencer and Mr Bean when it comes to doing dopey things :rolleyes: but I loves him :bigheart3: (most of the time!)

i was married and was i happy, at the time i would have said yes, but now looking back NO i was not

i have been with Steve for about 4 years and i am very happy and still feel very much in love with him.

i would not want to be with out him,

Same here, although it's due to being a lorry driver, not commuting. (It means I get the computer to myself too :rolleyes: We're happy :biggrin:

Same here :laugh:

Been together for 14 years but only got married last July

And here another drivers wife who can be away 3 weeks at a time, we are blissfully happy, he earns doing the job he loves and I spend :laugh: :laugh:

What she said :wink: