UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reece - Gentle Older Staffie Girl

Fee

reeceoc.JPG

Reece is a lovely 10 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier girl who is looking for a new home because her owner’s circumstances have changed.

Reece is gentle, quiet, well-behaved and loves all people. She wouldn’t want to live with very young children but she would be happy with older ones that respect that she sometimes needs some peace and quiet. Reece doesn’t mind other dogs but she really doesn’t like cats!

Her favourite things are being stroked and groomed. She is also happy to lie in her basket and snooze if it’s quiet (though she always knows if there’s any tasty food around). She doesn’t go upstairs or climb on furniture, and she generally does as she’s told. Reece is housetrained.

She doesn’t ask for much, but appreciates attention and regular walks. She’s an absolute sweetheart who will make a loyal and loving companion.

reeceoc2.JPG

This is a summary of what Reece’s foster carer has told us:

‘’Reece is such an easy-going dog and can be left for up to 4 hours with no problems at all. She just sleeps and, if there is a spot of sun going, will sit in the sun, lazing about. Reece is very good on walks and tends to ignore any dog she sees out and about. Apart from her being a bit on the heavy side, I can’t find any fault with her at all.’’

Reece has been spayed, vaccinated, microchipped, and flea- and worm-treated. She has had a clean bill of health from the vet, except for needing to lose 5-6 kg.

reeceoc3.JPG

If you are interested in this near-perfect Staffordshire beauty, please refer to our Adoption Procedures for information about the adoption process. You can then contact an Oldies Club rehoming co-ordinator as follows:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: 0844 586 8656

Reece can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, subject to a satisfactory home visit, but note that you will be required to travel to the foster home to meet her.

Little update from Reece's foster mum about Reece and Dogs:

''I can confirm that Reece is happy with other dogs and shows no aggression whatsoever. We met up with a friend's bouncy, black male lab and she enjoyed having a good sniff and getting to know the dog. Then, we bumped into a huge, hairy German shepherd just coming out of his front garden, and

again there was no problem at all. She has never shown any sign of aggression since I have had her ... apart from the excitement of chasing squirrels. I have tested her off the lead and, again, she walks well to heel and follows instructions. I only let her off the lead coming home, as she tends to turn back when she thinks she's had enough! She's a tad lazy and being so overweight doesn't help. But, I'm pushing her to walk further and get those pounds off.''

Come on, someone must have a Reece shaped hole in their lives :biggrin:

• 1 month later...