UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Calling Lorraine, Little Dumpledale Booking

wallyspad

:laugh: Being of that certain age I sometimes have lapses in memory and have made a bit of a boo boo regarding a booking. I have written in Lorraine against week commencing 5/7/08 in Little Dumpledale but I have got no contact number, no address, no surname and can't remember who it was, but I think it was off one of the dog forums :(.

So, being an absolute Nelly :), does anyone have any idea who it might be? it's not Milo-the-monster Lorraine 'cos I've already asked her ;)

I am going to post here, GG, dogpages and SOL but could someone cross post on Lurcher link for me 'cos my membership expired! Also anywhere else they can think of? Thanks all, (must remember to take more water with it :wacko: )

Carol

Carol I think you need one of these ....

USBMEMORYPILL.jpg

:laugh:

I think I do! Who did you say you were? :wacko:

It's not the friend of mine American Lorraine that booked and cancelled the caravan is it?

Not a clue Joe, did she? :laugh:

Karen, are you sure you want me at the wedding, I might forget :D :wink:

Like both your counters by the way :laugh:

Don't forget my wedding Carol :unsure: I would :mecry:

:) Karen xxx

:wub: Course I won't, looking forward to it and to having a couple of days away! Will have to get you to send me some B&B or hotel addresses close by, will prob come up Thursday on the train. Do I need a nat? :D