UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello From Ni!

willowisp

Hi guys :biggrin:

Thought id be polite and say hello! :flowers:

My name is Claire and i live in Antrim in Northern Ireland, although we've only been here just under 3years -before that we were from Cheshire in England -moved here because its a beautiful part of the UK!

I live with my long suffering OH along with 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 bunnies and a few chinchillas :wub: :wub:

Along with a like minded friend we run a site purely for fundraising which i have put in the linkie bit :wink: so hope youll pay us a visit!

Nice to 'meet' you all, and although im all the way over here hope to be able to help too! :biggrin:

Claire

xx

I thought id introduce the dogs properly as i lost alot of pics when cleaning the computer and didnt back it up, but found some id saved in photobucket! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

june102007013xat.jpg

Max on the left is a 5yr old collie cross we got from Manchester Dogs Home when he was 12months old. Noone wanted him as he had an injury to his back leg, which we cannot fix despite trying (as the bones had fused back together by the time we adopted him), but it doesnt stop him! His favourite toy is anything that squeaks and his favourite past time is chasing seagulls at the beach!! :laugh: :laugh: :wub:

Daisy in the middle is an 18month choccie labrador who we got from a friend. Over here we tried for months to try and find a rescue but couldnt find one, so this is the little missy we got! She loves anything that anybody else has got and is a little whirlwind! :wub:

Jess at the end is our 13yr old lab that we got from the Oldies Club in August 2005. She was 45kg when we got her and she lost it and is now a very svelt 28kg and new lease of life. Her favourite toy is anything soft, like a teddy which she'll suck on, and her favourite past time is chasing a stick thats been thrown in the sea and swimming back with it :wub: :wub:

hi Willowisp, welcome :flowers:

What lovely poochies you have! Especially pleased to see you have one from the Oldies Club, I love the Oldies Club and have an oldie myself from there :wub:

xx

Jess has totally converted me (and the OH) and if we still lived on the mainland id be fostering and adopting from them left right and centre (hmmm...maybe a good job i dont...bed space is already limited...!!!! :D :laugh: :laugh: )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...