UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rufus Has Left Us For The Bridge

rufus the wonderdog

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry, I knew about Rufus but did not realise at first that this was the same Rufus So please forgive me for not posting before.

My thoughts are with you at this very sad time but thank you so much for giving him so much love and care over the last two years :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Run free sweet boy

I would like to thank all fellow fugees for their beautiful tributes, for their kind thoughts, for thinking of Rufus when he was poorly and for the PMs that I have received :flowers: . All have been very much appreciated.

We received a very nice card, with a personal message written inside, from our lovely vet Amy, who was with us at the end. I was very touched when she wrote that Rufus always looked as though he had won first prize in the lottery of life when he came to live with us :)

I am trying to put together a picture tribute for my boy and hope to put this on Rainbow Bridge soon.

I am still missing my boy terribly and there's not an hour goes by when I don't think about him :mecry: I just hope that this awful pain and emptiness will ease with time :unsure:

Again, thanks to all my fellow fugees - you are all wonderful :flowers: