UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The What Annoys Alison Thread

meandmy4?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elefan - I think for a true record of the tea club movements, we also need to know how often they are having "comfort breaks". Then we could assess the true impact of tea on your work colleagues.

Well, Ben announced he was going for a wee (thanks Ben) at around 11:15.

That is the only definite "comfort break" I can report although Simon and Paul 1 have both popped out within the last hour.

I must say, though I am of course a true believer in the power of tea, I have always been supicious of "tea clubs" and have taken an independent path instead. I am convinced that they lead to an inferior experience of tea, especiallyh leading people into "tea type complacency" and expecially the "one brew style fits all" nightmare.

How considerate of Ben to let you know when he's off to the toilet.

I must say, though I am of course a true believer in the power of tea, I have always been supicious of "tea clubs" and have taken an independent path instead. I am convinced that they lead to an inferior experience of tea, especiallyh leading people into "tea type complacency" and expecially the "one brew style fits all" nightmare.

How considerate of Ben to let you know when he's off to the toilet.

That's the kind of guy he is.....

Right, Simon has left the room.

The moaning has started.

Who made the last round? Well you haven't made one today, it must be your turn!

Martin can't wait and is on his way to the kitchen.

I'm going out whilst handbags are flying.

That's the kind of guy he is.....

Right, Simon has left the room.

The moaning has started.

Who made the last round? Well you haven't made one today, it must be your turn!

Martin can't wait and is on his way to the kitchen.

I'm going out whilst handbags are flying.

Do these creatures ever do any actual work?

I hate tea............but when I was in hospital I was finally taken to the ward at 1.30 in the morning and I'd had nothing to eat or drink for about 14 hours. A lovely lovely nurse brought me a cup of tea and some rich tea biscuits and it was the best taste in the world! :laugh: So I was a tea drinker for about 5 minutes and it was good! x