UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Pmt - Is There Anything Which Actually Helps?

lazydaisy

I find Vitamin B and iron supplements are useful. I need to take the Vitamin B in advance of when it's required.

Iron I can't take too much of so only take as required it's effect is quite quick.

I also avoid, caffeine and sugar as this makes things worse. I don't eat much bread but that didn't help and potatoes don't help either....it's to do with the complex carbs really!

Good luck!

Foolproof remedy.

I suffered very badly and eventually went to see Katerina Dalton, she was one of the first people to recognise pmt and actually got a woman off a murder charge because of pmt.

She put me on progestrone first and then told me how to kepp pmt at bay without any meds.

Anyway this is how you prevent yourself from murdering anyone.

Every day you eat carbs every three hours - that does not mean pigging out.

ie brekkie ceereal or if you can't face that eat one biscuit.

three hours later eat another biccy - can be sweet biscuit or preferably a water biscuit.

Then lunch

Then another carbs three hours later and so on. You could have half a sandwich and then the other three hours later.

Importantly one biccy just as you go to bed to keep your blood sugar levels even and another as soon as you get up.

I found that water biscuits were the best, I always had a packet in my drawer at work and obviously had them at home.

It's very easy to do once you get the hang of it.

No more tantrums, no more feelings sick, no more headaches - simple but magic.

Oh and if you get bad period pains - Peppermint cordial sipped slowly takes the pain away.

I personally just dont talk - I dont speak unless absolutely necessary.

I found that just before my period was due I was always being told that I was quiet and was there something wrong?? After a few years of this and me biting back - NOTHING JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. eventually my family learnt to leave me along.

I also find that large vodka's also help :flowers: