UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

White Lodge Walk

Alison

"Interesting" strangers seem to have become a regular feature on White Lodge walks. Remember the nuns from February?

P1010569.jpg

Firemen this time :rolleyes:

P1010847.jpg

These gents were such brilliant sports and agreed so happily to being photographed with rescue dogs. :wub: They took an Oldies Club poster from me and promised to stick it in the fire station window, bless them.

P1010846.jpg

A dog (not one of "ours") had been trapped by weed or something in the lake, hence the Fire Brigade were called out. Thankfully a happy outcome and the dog, a little Staffy, was rescued.

A couple of other snaps taken on the walk this afternoon:

P1010830.jpg

Sol mugging a random family for cuddles. Witness him telling them that he's cruelly neglected and regularly beaten :glare: Thank goodness he wasn't believed! I could be so cross with him when he says these things to people, I really could (he does it all the time if those strangers happen to have comestibles about their person :angry: ). And then he smiles that ginger smile, my heart is his and I forgive him everything. :wub:

P1010817.jpg

A selection of the gathering, taken in the car park prior to the walk

P1010835.jpg

Phil, Dogfather to Buddy and Lola. If he's a member here he will kill me for posting this pic. Why, you ask? Look closely. No clues but I'll send a big bag of Revels or dog treats to the first eagle-eyed Fugee who spots it and posts the answer here :wink:

P1010824.jpg

Nice shoes!!!

I decided not to come as since Woody was attacked by Henry,he is fear aggressive of other dogs and its a nightmare.He was so friendly before and I am desperate to try and overcome this problem.Thank goodness he is fine with Harry and Jess still.

Didnt rain after all did it?! Lovely photos.

Alison do you know any behaviourists in the East Mids you can recommend please?

Thanks,

Suzanne

Great pics as usual. :wub: Who are you going to bump into next time :laugh: Thanks for giving out Oldies posters :flowers: Also meant to say maybe he hasn't got Viz in him after all otherwise he wouldn't have been chatting to the family. He would have been in the lake.

Edited by Jacobean