UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki Request For A Sweet Cat

PennyB

My sweet cwtchy Ollie cat is very ill and only about 8 months old. He went into vets with a blocked bladder yesterday morning and it was unblocked but he has a tear in his urethra and renal failure (because the urine had backed up to his kidneys). Acute renal failure can in some cases reverse itself but Ollie is very sick and staying at the vets. He's got a catheter in to help heal his urethra and has had fluids and has eaten a little and drunk a little but vet not convinced its enough as he still has a long way to go. Ollie has a mate called Stan (who's the same age but different litter) and he's missing him a lot, just as I am.

Poor Ollie needs all the help he can get and so would love some reiki

Ollie_FFF.jpg

Edited by PennyB

Ollie has perked up quite a bit today (he wanted cuddles and was headbutting everyone and purring away) so we're hoping he's now over the worst. He's moving vet practices till monday morning as there's no on in mine till then so hope he deals with that as well as he has and doesn't go downhill again. He's still a way to go yet as we need to make sure the tear has healed as well which means another anaesthetic at some stage.

Edited by PennyB

Bloods better but as they said this morning (they rang at 10 to 7) if he'd come in with these 'improved' results they would still be concerned. They still don't think he's producing enough urine so are going to try to measure it now as well). His temperature spiked quite high last night but its back to normal (poor love had to be sprayed with water). Am meant to be going over sometime after 5.30 this evening. He's still eating and quite bright which am pleased about at least and thankfully he's an easy going cat which helps with his treatment.

• 2 weeks later...