My Beautiful Girl

dirtychicken

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Madam says thank you very much for all the luffly words :blush:

She's sooo clean as well. She'd def. pass the Daz doorstep challenge :) (OMG that ages me doesn't it ?!)

Just what I thought :laugh: About how clean, not how it ages you....or me :rolleyes:

She's soooooo photogenic!

I think the camera must have some sort of unknown filter on it as she certainly doesn't look that white in real life :laugh: She's a kind of pale grey/yellow most of the time :rolleyes:

As an aside do you think she's full AB or is there something else in her make-up?

She was sold to her original owners as a full AB (along with her brother who is about 6 inches taller than her!) but we think that there might be some staffy in her too. Who knows for sure though? :wacko:

She was sold to her original owners as a full AB (along with her brother who is about 6 inches taller than her!) but we think that there might be some staffy in her too. Who knows for sure though? :wacko:

Whatever her make up she is gorgeous! I just wondered cos she has sparked my interest in ABs and she seems a bit lighter than most. Keep the piccies coming please :biggrin: