UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Warrington Animal Welfare

ruby

Hi :wavey: I'm here :laugh:

Warrington Animal Welfare.

W.A.W. has split into two different rescues. W.A.W. has retained their charity status and gone back to the reasons it was set up 26 years ago and we will be led by the original founder Miss Joan Rimmer B.E.M., to promote and help in the spaying and neutering of stray dogs and helping people on benefits to neuter/spay their pets. We will still be helping homeless pets to find new homes and continue to home check, vaccinate, spay/neuter and microchip them before they leave us.

Our website www.warringtonanimalwelfare.co.uk tells our history and all about todays work, it also features pets needing new homes. It is still a new website so will be changing bit by bit.

Warrington Animal Welfare dogs are now kenneled at Clock Face Kennels, Bold Heath, Widnes but any viewings of the dogs is strictly by appointment

Any dogs that were adopted from W.A.W. in the past still retain the full rescue back up that was offered at the time of adoption by W.A.W.

We have new contact numbers which are

Lesley Halley (myself) 07852 950 507

LaVerne Ainscough 07900 326 815

Janet Thornton 07834 984 201

Hope that explains things :flowers:

Lesley you are now 10 minutes from me :ph34r_anim: When I'm fit I can help you again if you want. I likes you and Laverne. Hope she's ok.

We likes you too :laugh: but you may just live to regret saying that, think I will print your post off and may use it in the future :laugh:

I know the way to Clock Face kennels - including all the short cuts :ph34r_anim: :ph34r_anim:

give me a shout if I can help at all

Good luck with it x

Cheryl you have wellies dont you ?????? :D

Edited by Red Rotties