UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Craghopper Bargains

celeste

I've gotten two pairs off the Kiwi fleece lined winter trousers and they are flippin' fab and at 20 quid rather than 40, it's a pretty good bargain, they are wind and water resistent, cosy warm fleece lined and dry so quickly ( overnight, slung over a door), you'd be daft not to grab a pair, have a look round the rest of the site, there are loads of bargains to be had craghopper breeks

Oooh, I luffs my Craghoppers (trousers size 12)- they suit my bum and they do go in at the waist. I would say they are accurately sized but as they have a slightly elasticated waist they are kind. :rolleyes:

I am 5,2" and their regular length is just right.

Edited by Mommy Bear

I have got the fleece lined trousers and they are great when I am standing in a wet, windy field teaching kids to shoot a bow and arrow, and the jacket I bought from them keeps the top half warm.

Thier mosquito repelant stuff is light weight and fine for warmer climes, I have some of those trousers as well.

Barbara

are any of these suitable for very warm climates per chance ?

Not sure if they're reduced but they'll have summer stuff that would be ideal, SP Factors, breathable, travel friendly, quick dry... :). It's just not cheap :(

PS. Thanks Celeste, about to order the same, £20 is a bargain!

Edited by reds

are any of these suitable for very warm climates per chance ?

If any of their summer stuff is on sale it's deffo worth buying, they do really good zip off trousers, that go from long to shorts or, ( the ones I have ) to three quarter length, they are spf factor 40, insect repellent and dry quicker than you can blink, they also do shirts and blouses in the same material

I find their sizes are spot on, I'm 5'2 and find the short arse length is a perfect fit, not too tight and not too loose

I forgot to mention the best thing about them.............they don't need ironed :elefant:

Edited by celeste

ooo before they run out, what are the Womens Kiwi Makino Trousers - short length like please

um..........I dunno, I don't have those ones, they are made of the same material so will still dry in a flash and be water repellent, they look more like cargo pants, I find their short length is perfect for me, but as I said before I do have wee stumpy legs :( think of a Shetland Pony only not so hairy or cute and thats me :mecry:

If you look there is a measurment as to what length "short" is, just get a tape measure and see :)

• 10 months later...

Just reviving this thread to say that the Kiwi lined trousers are reduced from £40 to £25 at the minute.

I've been looking all over the web for recommendations for cheap but warm walking trousers. Did a quick search on the Refuge and bingo. Fugees are all-knowing :biggrin: