UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Finally Got Round To Saying Hi

jacksmum

Hi Everyone

I joined in October but forgot my password and have only just got round to sorting it out! My name is Debs and I have a dog Jack who is a springer x collie who came over from an irish pound last March, I adopted him in June and he is fantastic. I also have a ginger cat called Oscar but she turned out to be a girl!

I have always loved animals and have owned several dogs and horses over the years, I walked dogs for a local Dobe breeder when I was a girl and ended up showing all over the country. Most of my own dogs have been rescue, Afhgans, lurcher, poodle x, lab x and finally my gorgeous sprollie who is the most wonderful dog ever.

We have just started agility, I am a complete novice but Jack seems to have got the hang of it no problem!

IMG_1000.jpgIMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

They don't get on together, Oscar steers clear and Jack wants to chase, one good glare from Oscar and he would crumble...he is a bit of a lala!

Opps..got 2 of the same and don't now how to delete!

Hi Rachel! How are you?

Edited by jacksmum

Thank you everyone, I am very proud of my lovely dog who has come on in leaps and bounds since I first got him. He constantly jumped up and mouthed and was very insecure but he is much more settled and fairly calm for a dog with his parentage!

We have just started agility and that's going really well, I am looking for a decent obedience class now so we can fine tune.