UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Found This On The Dogpages Temporary Forum!

rainedrop

spacer.gif

wub.gif TITCH, ALICE & JESS wub.gif

TitchAliceJess1.jpg

TITCH

Titchspsp.jpg

JESS

Jess.jpg

ALICE

Alice.jpg

These 3 adorable hounds came in together due to a divorce, the future was looking very bleak, they had been living outside for some time, and nodoby was prepared to take them on ----WHY..........BECAUSE THEY ARE 10 YEARS OLD

Well all i can say is what difference does that make.... ?

They are fabulous healthy & fit dogs, have beautiful temperaments, love people, even children && men!!! They are fabulous with other dogs too, are already trained, dont chew, travel fsantastically in thecar, are great around livestock, are not noisy, and have so much to give you.

Who wants a puppy anyway?

It would be lovely to home them together, but realistically we know that is unlikely, so we will look at applications for them as individuals too,

All potential adopters will be interrogated, homevetted and be expected to travel to Kidwelly, S.Wales to meet/adopt one of these fabulous dogs

If you are interested in Lassie, please send your enquiries, telling us all about yourselves and the lifestyle you are offering to;

[email protected]

or telephone Fionna on 07976 538588 or Olga on 07954 137761

spacer.gif

wub.gif TITCH, ALICE & JESS wub.gif

TitchAliceJess1.jpg

TITCH

Titchspsp.jpg

JESS

Jess.jpg

ALICE

Alice.jpg

These 3 adorable hounds came in together due to a divorce, the future was looking very bleak, they had been living outside for some time, and nodoby was prepared to take them on ----WHY..........BECAUSE THEY ARE 10 YEARS OLD

Well all i can say is what difference does that make.... ?

They are fabulous healthy & fit dogs, have beautiful temperaments, love people, even children && men!!! They are fabulous with other dogs too, are already trained, dont chew, travel fsantastically in thecar, are great around livestock, are not noisy, and have so much to give you.

Who wants a puppy anyway?

It would be lovely to home them together, but realistically we know that is unlikely, so we will look at applications for them as individuals too,

All potential adopters will be interrogated, homevetted and be expected to travel to Kidwelly, S.Wales to meet/adopt one of these fabulous dogs

If you are interested in Lassie, please send your enquiries, telling us all about yourselves and the lifestyle you are offering to;

[email protected]

or telephone Fionna on 07976 538588 or Olga on 07954 137761

I am sure being with Fionna they have the best possible place. Can I just ask if permission was sought to cross post? :flowers: Also, Fionna knows about the OC and uses our website for their oldies. :biggrin:

I am sure being with Fionna they have the best possible place. Can I just ask if permission was sought to cross post? :flowers: Also, Fionna knows about the OC and uses our website for their oldies. :biggrin:

I am sorry, I did not think to get permission! Sorry if I have caused any problems.

Lorraine

I can't find them on the Lizzie's barn website. Could this mean that they have found a home? :flowers:

Have you looked on the actual website or the Rescue Forum listing on DP? :unsure: The actual website is horribly out of date and Fionna has had many problems trying to get it updated :flowers: All of the dogs who are actually there should be listed in the We Need A Home section on DP :)