UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost - Telford Area

Tilly1712

Just an update, but no success I'm afraid. I've been over to Telford today to meet up with fosterers and help look for Tom.

There have been two possible sightings last week, but none yesterday or today of course, when most people were able to be out looking. :rolleyes:

Sue and Keith (fosterers) and some helpers have put down food and scent and looking hard, but more sightings are needed if anyone's in the Priorslee area of Telford, please keep a look out.

Having been a feral dog he's used to fending for himself a bit but it's horrible to think of him out in this terrible weather, just after having got to enjoy home comforts and pampering.

Sue and Keith are such lovely people and so dedicated, I am wishing so hard for them to find him very soon.

Sue is making a list of anyone in the area she can contact if there's another sighting or more news. Sue is sadly not in the area Tom went missing from so is really grateful for anyone who can get to Telford if need be. Sue says that Tom is a very gentle dog and will take food.

Just knowing that there are people she could call on is a huge help in itself (been there) so please if anyone is not too far away, please contact Sue or doglost and let them know you're at the end of the phone.

As the person responsible for bringing all this about ( i brought Tom to Sue and Keith from Ireland) , I would like to thank so much those who have given their time and efforts so far to try and track him down, you have been such a comfort to Sue and Keith and great support.

But the more the merrier - so if anyone can spare an hour or two here and there to get posters up, to help in the search etc it would be sssoooo appreciated. Sue will be in the area tomorrow and would be delighted to see new and familiar faces

Many thanks

Victoria

I've been keeping an eye out when driving round but jobwise I'm the other end of Telford :(

Thank you, all help is very much appreciated

the most recent sighting was on Saturday in the Rodington area, which is out into the country a bit, again posterers are desperately needed to poster the areas between Rodington and Donnington. The dark nights make sightings and searching difficult so we need to keep everyone aware of him.

To all in TOM'S TEAM, best wishes for a Merry Christmas, and above all, for more sightings.

Wishing Tom, and all dogs who are apart from their families for Christmas, some mild weather, a warm place to sleep and some tasty turkey morsels from a kind hand.

Thinking of you all. Roz, Robbie and Remmi xxx

Latest news is that this is a sighting of another dog which has now been caught.

BUT another sighting this morning from a man who has seen the posters. Sighting was whilst he was walking his dogs at Central Park by the Gemini Buildings, about 1.5 miles from Telford Railway Station.

Please could someone cross-post info. to lurcher forums? :flowers: