UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was very nice of you to send me the flowers Dee but every time I click on the thingy it comes up with an error :wacko:

try later....sometimes it stuffs up.

I got very annoyed today when some kid picked my flowers, then my bunny rabbit hopped away, my butterfly flew off and someone nicked my gnome. Facebook isn't good for moods, I tell ya :laugh:

I think I've signed up but now am at a loss (as are a few of you I see)!

I was a bit confused but after a bit of rummaging I have managed to acquire an aquarium, a pet elephant and have set up profiles for both my dogs :biggrin:

But....

I have no friends :mecry:

:laugh: Terri x

:ohmy: What's he been up to? :huh:

How do I do fings with bunny rabbits and other stuff? :unsure:

I have managed to poke Steph but that's about it :laugh:

Are you online now Alex? If so add me as a friend and I'll send you a flower or a bunny rabbit or a fish or something, whack you round the face too and then you can do it all yourself as well :laugh: :flowers:

What's he been up to?

No good :rolleyes: He's just not that bright and can't cover his tracks. You'd never bust me on the internet or by text messages :cool: :biggrin:

How do I do fings with bunny rabbits and other stuff?

I have managed to poke Steph but that's about it

Bunny rabbits :huh:

I poked you back :D

How do I do fings with bunny rabbits and other stuff? :unsure:

If you are on the main page (or your profile page too, I think) to the left it says 'applications' if you click that it then says 'view more applications'

Thats how I got myself an aquarium and an elephant :biggrin: (Would someone please 'pet' my elephant, its says she is lonesome :mecry: )

Are you online now Alex? If so add me as a friend and I'll send you a flower or a bunny rabbit or a fish or something, whack you round the face too and then you can do it all yourself as well :laugh: :flowers:

Will have a go now :flowers:

No good :rolleyes: He's just not that bright and can't cover his tracks. You'd never bust me on the internet or by text messages :cool: :biggrin:

Has he been norty then? :ohmy: :angry:

Ah, I sussed the 'gift' thing I think :biggrin:

And Wendy sent me Poke Pro so have added that too and sent it to Steph :biggrin:

Edited by madmerle