UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Westie Wanted

Alison

Some friends of mine are looking to home a Westie. Age is not an issue. The home is cat free with one small-dog friendly German Shepherd, Ozzie. There are no young children and the family themselves (dad, mum and one of the two grown up sons) do voluntary work for rescues; transport, fostering and homechecks. Any new addition to the family would seldom, if ever, be without human company.

Alison :flowers:

Alison, have pm'd you

Nige, PMd you back. Jaquie was happy for my friend to contact her direct once I explained who I was and said that it was you who had given me her number :flowers: Thank you for responding so promptly :flowers:

Alison, have you seen Jake, a curly Westie :laugh: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RDR_Forum/inde...;st=0last
I posted about him on Alison's other post - he's scrummy isn't he :wub: :wub: Weirdly I was thinking, if I was to adopt him (not that I've thought about it for a second you know) I would call him Curly :wub:

I sent my friend Tom these details by e-mail. Many thanks, I'll keep everyone posted.

This home would really be fabulous for any dog, so fingers crossed that the right dog soon finds his forever home :flowers:

Nightnurse is on duty again this evening so post edited for spelling

Edited by Alison

Cheeky I know but we have a Cairn Terrier Cross that came into our care on saturday. His name is Toby, he is 9 yrs old, good with dogs and kids but not cats. Write up will be done in the next few days after his vet check. Toby is neutered, vaccinated, flea, worm treated and micro chipped and is fostered in Chepstow, Gwent :biggrin:

Cindy

• 2 weeks later...