UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Thank You From Essw

selina

We recently asked The Oldies Club if they could list three of our older dogs on there website.

The fantastic news is today our longest kennel resident has gone to his new foster home, which may also turn out to be his forever home if he behaves himself and gets on OK with there current dog, Buster is known for being a bit grumpy with people and neded a special home to account for this, his new foster Mum is certainly that, she recently has lost two of her beloved dogs in a short time and decided to jump straight back in there and hep another needy Springer.

This is Buster

BusterEssexkennels.jpg

If that wasn't good news enough and I really hope I'm not saying this to soon but also Emma

EmmaEssexkennels.jpg

and Max

maxEssex.jpg

both have home checks going ahead this week with them in mind.

If all three are successful I'll be breaking out the bubbly, thanks Oldies Club. :flowers:

:flowers: Wouldn't it be great to see all three on forever sofa's for xmas...fingers crossed. :wub:

My aim when I took on the Natinal Co-ordinator position, just 1 month ago, was to get pour oldies in new homes for Christmas, I thought I was really pushing my luck, we have already completed three, just these other two to go + middle aged Lucy who is also pending subject to a homecheck this weekend.

I will be breaking out the bubbly if I manage to complete my aim. :unsure: