UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hi

katelet

I am Katrina commonly known as Katie or Kate, I am soon to be hopefully a doggie owner pending my homecheck, I have had dogs before and have also had horses but am horseless until I win the Lottery or I decide to have children so that I can get my pony back from her loan home.

Jaquie recomended the site to me and I already know Ems from other places.

Well I am off to Nosy around a bit more, come and say welcome and I hope to hear alot more from you

katie

I am Katrina commonly known as Katie or Kate, I am soon to be hopefully a doggie owner pending my homecheck, I have had dogs before and have also had horses but am horseless until I win the Lottery or I decide to have children so that I can get my pony back from her loan home.

Jaquie recomended the site to me and I already know Ems from other places.

Well I am off to Nosy around a bit more, come and say welcome and I hope to hear alot more from you

katie

Hi Kate :flowers:

Nice to meet you.

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do :biggrin:

Fay :GroupHug:

well I should fit right in then, I am as mad as a hatter and some just hoping my outside light will behave itself or jaquie will be able to see my garden or i will be putting the outside light on tonight not that it is a show home or anything just a victorian terrace that need to be brought out of the 80's wether it likes it or not avocado bathroom any one will swap for a nice white one that matches anything not one I have had to buy new towels for as I had purple :rolleyes:

Kate

Well I passed my homecheck, but in making sure that the outside light worked I got a shock so obviously that is another job for them to do, and soon I can bounce from the rooftops and say that a little doggie will be coming home to me.

I will not say anymore than that but a few know who I mean, just incase he does not come home.

I am glad I met jaquie she restored my faith in dog rescues and I realised that it is only the one centre in my area are Muppets where it comes to rehoming.

Now here comes the fun bit Doggie Training

Katie