UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rosedene

maddogwoman

rosedene always had the surlpus blankets from the monor hospitals laundry, with the winding down of that they find themselves desparatley short of bedding,

they would apprieciate donations of any kind of fabric, that could be used as bedding. sheets, blankets, curtains, quilt covers towels & quilts.

Rosedene is in Rushall West Mids, I took some towels /blankets a couple of weeks ago. They do very well by the dogs in their care with limited resources & seem to have a lot of big dogs in their care & typical of the midlands I'm sad to say quite of Staffie's - I'm sure they would appreciate any help :biggrin:

Don't forget Freecycle - I've had some fantastic towels,flannelette sheets and blankets from there.I have also posted an appeal on our staff intranet - there's a general section,not e-mails and have had a lot from there too.The College I work in runs a hairdressing course,I also get the old towels from the salon - although they tend to be smaller but worth asking if you have one locally.All the local charity shops now sell their towelling bedding etc to local garages for rags,can't blame them as it's extra income for them.Any local boarding schools in the area,they often have bedding left behind by students.