UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Adventures Of Mr Malcolm

BillyMalc

What fab photos, looks like a wonderful place to stay. Glad Mal is feeling fit and healthy and enjoying sleeping on the bed still!!!

The bed was higher than our own - and he managed to jump on it by himself most of the time! :biggrin:

I am so so happy with how well he is doing, it really seems like there's nothing wrong with him at all! :biggrin: :biggrin: :wub: :wub:

I cannot recommend Ambleside, or indeed Brantfell B&B enough: so nice and welcoming and dog friendly! I hope to visit again (with Malcolm!) next year :)

Fantastic pics - Malcom is lovely :flowers:

We LOVE The Lakes, Ambleside is lovely you're right. We've never been turned away from anywhere in The Lakes with Ruby. They even asked us in with her at the outwward bound shops we were looking in at Ambleside.

The weather was kind to you and that makes all the difference as well doesn't it ? Roll on the next visit eh ? :biggrin:

Wow, what a great place! Looks like Mr Malcolm had the the time of his life. :wub: I have bookmarked the b&b as I have had loads of trouble finding a b&b for next Tuesday. Too many places say pet friendly, then when I phoned them, they weren't at all :ohmy: I am sorted now, but thanks for the link.