UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Paws In The Park

agilitymad

Hi

Really looking forward to this weekend as its Paws In The Park at the Hop farm in Kent :biggrin:

We have two teams running on the Saturday in division 6 and 2 Luckys running in division 6 with Hampshire hounds :biggrin:

Oni missed out yet again as the foot and mouth cancelled another show last weekend i think she is just not ment to run this year (hopefully next year their will be more starters comps) :rolleyes:

so as the title says really are you going?

I'm going. The Hotshots Hit 'N' Run are racing on Saturday and the Hotshots on Sunday, can't remember which divs but I know they are the 1st div on each day because it means I have to get up early, we are camping though so i cant really complain :D I am looking forward to it because it will be 1 year ago that the Hotshots ran in their 1st tournment at the same place so it's our anniversary :biggrin:

we had a great weekend the Hampshire Hounds team came 3rd in devision 6 which Lucky was in :biggrin:

it was nice to meet you sherlock bones and cassie was loverly :wub:

cocoa was it you that parked next door to my purple Astra? as the lady had pink in her hair :)

our Flyball trainer Janine won the freestyle heel work to music with her dog Dee :)

Spent far far too much money, and Cassie is totally and utterly worn out - glad to have met Agilitymad and LucyandMeg - hope to meet some more of you tomorrow!

It was really nice to meet you too! Its nice to put faces to names.

We (the Hampshire Harriers) won div 2, and remained unbeaten all day, we didn't lose a single race!!