UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bailey's Last Visit?

dirtychicken

Bailey has some *very* special visitors coming to meet him tomorrow and, if that goes well, he will be going home with them :wub: In anticipation of it all going well, he has come to visit for the afternoon to give the children a chance to say goodbye. I'll be going along to the Barn tomorrow to meet his new people and to send him off to his new life.

:unsure: I think he might actually be quite pleased - right at this moment - that he might not be coming back here because badddddddddddd things happen in this house :unsure:

Proof:

Wet.jpg

Wet2.jpg

Lather.jpg

PostShake.jpg

But he's *much* happier now :biggrin:

Kong3.jpg

does Bailey's new parent know about the refuge, that way thay can log on and send us some Bailey updates

I mentioned it last night but did not write it down for them ,

Missus Chick can you give them the refuge address as Baileys potential Dad does the best videos of his dogs playing all set to music ( and with captions ) I know every one would love them ( Mark nearly wet himself laughing watching some of them )

I have every thing crossed for Bailey tommorow and hope everything goes well when he meets them and there lovely lurcher Jazz , they are a lovely family and I know they will love him very very much

you are always very welcome to come and stay at ours if you ever want to visit him :flowers:

I mentioned it last night but did not write it down for them ,

Missus Chick can you give them the refuge address as Baileys potential Dad does the best videos of his dogs playing all set to music ( and with captions ) I know every one would love them ( Mark nearly wet himself laughing watching some of them )

I have every thing crossed for Bailey tommorow and hope everything goes well when he meets them and there lovely lurcher Jazz , they are a lovely family and I know they will love him very very much

you are always very welcome to come and stay at ours if you ever want to visit him :flowers:

I've just dropped them an email with the address and I just want to thank you guys again :flowers: You've been absolutely wonderful :flowers:

Lynne - I'll pass your hug on when I see him tomorrow :wub: